Wednesday, January 19, 2011

blog-a-sized

Here's how to blogasize:

1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post these rules on your blog
3. Tell about your six quirks, see below.
4. Tag three bloggers to do the same
5. Leave them a comment to let them know you’ve tagged them

My six quirks:

1. I spend a lot of time in my car driving alone for various reasons and typically when I am on my way somewhere I love to listen to music and sing along, like get to a place of solitary jamming where I probably look ridiculous to passers-by.  However, on the way back I search and switch to npr radio and listen to news broadcasts and public programs . . .which bothers most of my friends, quarter century club, ought to pay attention :)
2. I am busy almost all the time.   My plate is usually full, my life an endlessly revolving balancing act.  I work about 65 hours a week, go to school full time and still find some time for friends, family, and music.  If only I could find the time to sleep more regularly.
3. I am a hopless romantic to the core, to some I am hopelessly cheesy.  It depends on your perception I guess, but I pay attention to the little things I love the effect of small surprises out of the blue.  I am a big fan of the serenade by guitar . . .but not in a jack johnson, move pen move, kinda way haha.  Also I clearly like to laugh alot.
4. I suppose you could say I have a thing for water.  I love the rain and the way if dances with the senses.  All of my favorite places have running water (not like plumbing) such as creeks, waterfalls, rivers, streams, and of course the lake!  I find it very calming and creatively inspiring.  I'm able to clear my head best at these places of sanctuary.
5. I often drive with the window cracked, no matter the weather or season, because I like the fresh air and the way it feels brisk and slightly breezy.
6.I tell super cheesy jokes, particularly universal joke that comes in handy in several circumstance, including making me smile and/or giggle every time I hear it or tell it.

3 comments:

  1. The one reoccurring theme in my writing is water. There is always water in some form or another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of running water. Though I feel peaceful even if it's just a still pond or whatnot. Have you driven to kelly slough right outside of Grand Forks? I like to sing to the ducks from the car. :P

    ReplyDelete