Friday, February 18, 2011

spring break

I know a couple people who are taking spring break trips away from where they live/go to school.  I know some people who are taking the week to make some extra money working, and others to catch up on homework/reading.  I decided my spring break would be about me.  I took off the entire week from both of my jobs and I intend on sleeping in, playing my guitar, hanging out with my nephews and doing things that amount to low levels of stress and maximum relaxation.  That is my intention anyhow.  I tend to find that when I have time off I end up overscheduling so I feel like in the end I had no free time . . .I am going to take the opposite approach this time instead and leave the time wide open.  I am not going anywhere in particular, though I'd have time to travel if I so desire.   I think this is the ideal spring break, just a chance to slow things down in a crazy busy over scheduled life :)

1 comment:

  1. Good idea, I hope my work won't demand I work every SB day. :)

    ReplyDelete